Saturday, February 21, 2009

Have I ever mentioned that DELL sucks?

From this day forward, I am OFFICIALLY boycotting DELL and ANY service that they provide as they cannot receive, execute or correct any order that I have made recently. They put the wrong picture with the item number I purchased. When I get the bag that was not pictured on the site, I tried to reason with them as a "Loyal" customer, and the best that they could do was have me return the item, get credited and buy the more expensive bag. I would lose my shipping & handling AND have to pay them for the second bag. After 2 1/2 hours of trying nicely online, then calling, being hung up on and having to call again, I say screw DELL. They are not worth MY time, YOUR time or your COMPANY'S time. Please do the world a favor and buy Hewlett Packard if you want Windows or even better, buy MAC, they are more reliable and the customer service people are much nicer!!!!! Oh, and although their customer service representatives are in India, they do speak pretty fluent English. So a language barrier was not the problem.

Eff DELL, Eff them in their stupid asses!

No comments:

Post a Comment