Monday, March 2, 2009

Meteorologists and Plowing

OKAY, yet another snow bitch. I get up this morning expecting an unbelievable amount of snow. I woke up to,... (drum roll)... a whopping 4 inches or so. I know we all have said it, but I love how there are always 4 different projections, and NONE of them are correct. Now with 4 inches, this relatively small amount of snow, at which time was a lull in the snow fall, you would have figured that the roads would have been cleared. Um, nah. Why would one expect that? Roads were "not bad" I heard. Oh yeah, I have a Pontiac Sunfire, so I am screwed. I made it to work, which is all good. But, ee-gads man! It was horrendous. The snow has begun to fall again since I arrived at work. From looking at my car, it has dropped anywhere from 1 to 2 inches. And the roads still stink!

I would love to be paid to be wrong most of the time taking truly "educated guesses" or driving around pushing snow and slush back and forth for double and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment