Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW? WTF?!?!

See, anytime I actually WANTED snow to be something when they predicted the storm of the year, nothing ever happened. Now that my wife is out of the state, due back tomorrow, NOW it is going to be a "good" storm. WTF? Add onto that the fact the clutch is messed up on my Explorer, so I am wheeling the Pontiac Sunfire, I just can't WAIT for the snow.

Now I am spending my second night at the firehouse like a loser (no offense, Ford). Yes, I miss being up here since I spend no where near the time I did before, but yeah, I don't know if I could ever get back into being here as much as I did before, just hanging out. If I get 'shutout' tonight, I will have been here 31.5 hours without a single call. But of course, that does mean that I get to sleep.

Alright, I think my bed will be calling me very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment